Thinking of web application developmentfor your brand? But don’t have any idea about the concept? Well, do not rush as you need to consider different aspects related to its development cycle before you go for it. This detailed guide will help you know about different aspects of web apps like stages, best frameworks, types of web apps, costs for web application development projects, etc. So let us get started
Learn About Web Application Development For A Successful Business Venture
Undoubtedly, web application developmentis more than just static web pages. It has come a long way to introduce innovative features that are similar to a mobile application.
What Is A Web Application?
These apps are easily accessible through an internet browser and can be used on any device with internet connectivity like laptops, desktops, computers, tablets, etc
- Need a reliable internet connection
- Need a browser like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc
- No need to download it separately
- No space occupied on the device
- Can be easily updated without notifying the users
- Comes with easy backup
- Low development cost
What Is Web Application Development?
It can be defined as a process of building a particular Internet platform/app that makes use of a server-client programming format.
In simple words, any type of online service that can be accessed via a web browser is known as a web application.
Benefits Of Web Application Development
Web application development services is a vital section for any business as it portrays the product catalog and helps grab user attention. Moreover, it is an affordable solution for start-ups to connect with their customers through any platform.
Let us have a look at some prominent benefits
- No need to build native mobile apps as web apps can reach your clients through browsers
- Reduce the cost and time on unnecessary digital products
- Helps enhance business visibility and help you cement your position in the target market
Difference Between Web App And Website
When it comes to Web App vs Website, the main difference is a website can be just a static page that provides information only. It may or may not offer input-based results.
On the other hand, a web app is a dynamic web application that generates results based on user input and lets users carry out certain activities on the internet.
It means a website having client-side elements and enabling users to carry out a task can be termed as a web app. Yes, web apps are created to perform certain tasks that let users get a solution to their problems or queries. Websites are designed to offer information
Difference Between Web Application Development And Mobile Apps
- Web apps can be accessed through any device having a browser whereas native mobile apps are designed to support iOS or Android devices.
- Web apps don’t need to be downloaded whereas mobile apps need to be downloaded from the app store on your smart device
- Web app development is cost-effective whereas mobile apps are a bit expensive.
- Web apps do not consume space on your device whereas mobile apps occupy space on your mobile phone.
Types Of Web Applications
- Static Web Applications
- Dynamic web applications
- E-commerce apps
- Portal Web Apps
- Content Management System or CMS
- Progressive Web Apps
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
Examples Of Top Web Application Development
- Google Docs
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Amazon, Pinterest
The Web Application Development Process
- Come up with a business idea
- Research to analyze your potential market
- Determine how your web app would function
- Create sketches for your Web App
- Create a strong Prototype and Wireframes
- Select the technology
Select the framework for web app development
Here are some best web app frameworks to check out for
- React JS
- Vue JS
How Much Does Web App Development Cost?
The web app development cost completely depends on the following factors
When it comes to the features you want to integrate into your web app based on your requirements, the complexity of those features also decides the costs. For instance, basic features like social sharing buttons, logins, navigational features do not need in-depth knowledge and expertise thereby it automatically reduces the overall costs of Web App Development Servicesyou hire.
Well, the web application development costs also vary with the hiring needs. For example, it depends on the expertise of the developer you hire – Senior-level, mid-level, or junior level.
Now that you are familiar with the necessary information about web application development, you can make an informed decision.
If you want to own a web app for your business, you need the assistance of experts in web app development. It means you should hire a professional web application development companyto get a scalable web app.
Certainly choosing an expert web application development companyis not an easy task. You cannot simply hire any website design and development servicesas they may not have the experience in building web apps. You need to take time to search for a reliable development agency so that you do not regret it later.
If you want to associate with a web application development company that offers the right web app solution for your business then partner with WebFox to launch a robust web app for your business. We have extensive web app development knowledge to make an impressive web app that allows your users to connect with your brand from all devices.